Cabot Community Association

The Cabot Community Association (CCA) is a group of Cabot residents, business owners, art and music lovers, mechanics, food producers, farmers, waitresses, writers, educators, journalists and many other average citizens who are working together to help Cabot be the best it can for everyone in the area.

The Cabot Community Association, Inc. is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit corporation.


To enhance the quality of community life for those visiting or residing in Cabot and for those doing business here. The CCA is open to all from Cabot and the greater Cabot community who endorse this mission.


Community Events —  The CCA lends its time and support to many events that have become signature community celebrations unique to the character and spirit of Cabot.

Community Assets The CCA maintains several community assets that are available for loan for community events: sign boards, folding tables, cotton candy machine, snow cone machine, inflatable bouncy house and slide. Contact us for more information on using these community assets or Click here to view policies for requesting and using these community assets.

Administrative Assistance — The CCA provides administrative and accounting services for community groups that request it.


The CCA Board of Directors and Staff information is coming soon.



The CCA works with Cabot residents and business owners to improve the quality of life in the community. Our association is made up of a board of directors, a small staff, and – most importantly – community volunteers. We need your help!

It’s easy to get involved:

Join a program committee!   Click on the Programs tab to learn about our programs & use the contact us box to volunteer.

Volunteer! Sign up here to assist with special events, beautification, and communication efforts.

Stay informed and be vocal!  Read The Cabot Chronicle [link] and subscribe to the online Front Porch Forum [link] to keep up on news affecting the community, and share your thoughts and feedback via our website, email, or by calling our office.