How Do I…
How do I get the word out about my event?
There are several ways to publicize events in and around Cabot. Putting up flyers can be very effective. Bulletin boards are located
- inside the Post Office,
- at the back of the Willey Building, by the parking lot, and
- on the outside wall of the recycling center barn.
Front Porch Forum provides a virtual forum for community members.
- Visit frontporchforum.com to sign up to read and submit posts.
- When posting, submit your post 2 days before the even to ensure timeliness of the announcement.
- If it is sent in prior to 3 PM, it may show up that evening, but this is not a guarantee.
The Cabot Chronicle submission deadline is the 15th of the month for the following month’s issue.
The Hardwick Gazette community calendar is free, though each notice will only run for one issue. The submission deadline is Monday by 5pm for that Wednesday’s paper.